Updates: Using the Site
9 Jun 2004
- Added link rel tags to all pages for ease of navigation.
- Updated to use the Creative Commons licensing system.
- RDF descriptors now generated for all pages and Zip files.
- Modified the stylesheets to enhance accessibility (all fonts can now be resized.
- Code now online for C and IDL/ODL files as well.
- Copyright page (finally) in place.
7 Sep 2003
- Initial launch of the BugTrak system. The system is underpopulated at this
point but that should be resolved by the end of September.
- Added update, downloads and issue links to all code and code index pages.
- Modularised includes for items within the left hand bar, added a new bottom
of page advertisment.
- Only the most recent updates are shown on the article sidebar; full update details
now get their own page which greatly assists readability.
- Rolled out the new Accelerator logo.
- Provided redirect links from the legacy site to the new site for all controls.
- Bug fixes to the breadcrumbs navigation at the top and bottom of each page. These
did not work correctly for some of the code pages.
- Page title and description now set properly for all code pages.
- Still in beta because you need to be able to get a newsletter and login! My SQL Server
works now, but it only has a 25Mb database...
12 Feb 2003
25 Nov 2002