Updates: vbAccelerator ListBar Control
17 Feb 2003
- Added Office XP highlighting style.
- Fixed two bugs in the cListBar class: ForeColor and HelpText
properties did not work correctly - thanks to Simon Horton.
- Added a method to the cListBarItems class to
remove all items from a bar, and fixed an intermittent problem with
removing the last item from a bar (item still showed and caused a crash
if you clicked on it - thanks to Daniel).
- Prevented BarClick events from firing when the ListBar was
resized - thanks to Billy Propes.
12 Feb 2003
- Fixed GPF problem. Previously, if you showed the ListBar in any form except the first one to
be shown, the application would GPF after shutdown, as a ToolTip reference was still held.
21 Mar 2000
- Added a VB6 version of the control.
- Please Note: the new version of the VB5 control has a different filename and ProgID so it is not
a drop-in replacement for the previous binary. This needed to be done because of a bug in VB5 which prevented
the new version from being compiled (you cannot rebuild an ActiveX control with binary compatibility which has
an internal non-public child control and dependencies between the public and private control).
- Large Icon view now centres icons correctly.
- Fixed problem causing icons to appear on top of each other in Small Icon view when the bar was resized.
- Cursors now display the correct way around: the hand appears over sheets and the pointer over items.
15 Nov 1999