20 Jun 2003
- Hook support now enabled for Print Dialogs. The prior code did not
work as the structure was incorrectly aligned. The new version fixes this problem. Many
thanks to Uwe Wiemer and Klaus Probst for identifying the fix.
- Added a properties to return the selected Printer device name, driver
name and port.
21 Mar 2000
1 Nov 1999
- Added support for templates, based on the code written by Cayce Cochran.
20 Feb 1999
- The File Open Dialog did not return a usable result when set
up to accept multiple filenames (OFN_ALLOWMULTISELECT flag). Now the filenames
are returned and there is a new method ParseMultiFileName to convert the return
value into a directory and an array of file titles.
Thanks to Steve Lager for
pointing out this problem.
10 Dec 1998
- Improved Hook Support. Now all Common Dialogs (except the Print dialog)
can be centred to a form or to the screen with just one line of code. See the
code article "Centre a Common Dialog - The Easy and the Hard Way" for more details.
Hooks also allows you to capture a Common Dialog into your own form - see "Create a
VB style Open Project dialog" for a demonstration.
- Page Setup Dialog converted page sizes in inches into integer values. A
new Page Setup method, VBPageSetupDlg2 has been added which correctly returns the
values with decimal places.
- The Page Setup Dialog always overwrote default and minimum margins. It
now sets margins to the default unless you explicitly request it not to with the
PSD_MINMARGINS / PSD_MARGINS flags.
- Print and Page Setup dialogs used to ignore the flags parameter passed in.
This meant, for example, it was impossible to display the Print Setup dialog box (the Print
dialog box was always shown).
- Print Setup failed to return number of copies and collation option when
collation was turned on for some printer drivers.
- Thanks to Larry Kuhn for spotting these problems.
24 May 1998