Updates: Complete Registry control
23 Jan 2004
- Added remote registry connection through the Machine.
Many thanks to Yaron Lavi for providing the code.
- Fixed problem with saving zero length strings. Thanks to Shane Marsden for
providing the fix.
- Fixed problem with truncation of binary data. Thanks to Morten Egelund Rasmussen
(and many others!) for providing the fix.
21 Mar 2000
- Modified the CreateExeAssociation and CreateAdditional ExeAssociations methods to update the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Classes sections as well as the default HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT.
2 Jan 1999
- Fixed a bug with the CreateExeAssociation method. If you did not provide the optional document default icon parameter the association was not set up correctly.
- The CreateExeAssociation method now allows Print,Install and New associations to be created and also allows the menu text to be customised.
- A further method, CreateAdditional ExeAssociations allows you to create customised items. See the Passing Command Line Parameters article for more details on this.
- First Posted