Updates: Subclassing Without The Crashes
26 Jan 2003
- Fixed problem with multiple attach/detach calls,
and added automatic detach for the WM_DESTROY
- Refactored code for clarity.
25 Nov 1999
- Fixed a bug in the graduated title-bar
sample which stopped the
- event from being received.
25 Aug 1999
- Added a VB6 binary
(courtesy of Ed Haswell) and added a little extra description to the article.
19 Oct 1998
- Fixed a bug where the same event could occur multiple times in a form. The new
version is completely binary compatible (it includes no new methods or classes) so you will have no
installation problems if you or a user downloads the new version. You are strongly recommended to
get this version. (Thanks to Jim Parzych for pointing out the bug.)