Updates: ActiveX Documenter
23 Feb 2003
- Fixed hacks to determine default interface and events; you can
now generate documentation for any TLB
- Types exposed by Type Libraries are now documented correctly;
previously types appeared as Classes with constant members.
- Documentation associated with Types or enumerated members in
Type Libraries now included.
- Documentation generation now 100x quicker for large type
19 Dec 2002
- Bug Fixes and Upgrades:
- Added ability to create XHTML documentation.
- Updated to version 3 of CoolMenu and Toolbar controls.
- Added XP Visual Styles.
10 Jan 1999