Updates: vbAccelerator Explorer Bar Control
15 Nov 2003
- Added Watermark and Title Icon properties.
- Titlebars in Search mode can now wrap onto
more than one line.
- Control can now be resized horizontally
or vertically at runtime and items are wrapped correctly.
- Bug fixes: font property, Title background
colour properties, MSVBVM50.DLL dependency, large number of
items truncated, key navigation. See the BugTrak for full
5 Jul 2003
- Fixed numerous GDI leaks under Win98/ME.
- Fixed problem with MSIMG32.DLL under NT4 and Win95.
- Now supports the mouse wheel for scrolling.
- Unicode text now supported under NT.
- Controls added to items in the bar are now
contained within the control, which means positioning is more
reliable and controls follow the Visible
state of the control.
- When the control's width is changed any contained
controls are now resized.
- Headers for non-expandable Bars now draw correctly.
13 Jun 2003